A Camp A Day – Day 7: Camp Flexibility for Ages 4-6!
What is High – 5?
High 5 Camp offers a traditional Summer Camp with a twist! Designed by our Preschool Director, Edna English, High-5 Camp will provide an enriching theme each week to activate your child’s imagination and engage them in summer-long learning in a fun and playful way! Topics include: the Universe, Engineering/Building Concepts, Castles and Dragons, Theater, Science, the Animal Kingdom, cooking and of course, DINOSAURS! We’ll provide snack each day, ample supplies, and don’t worry, each theme will have different activities each week in the AM and PM modules. Yes, I said it… “PM!”
NEW THIS SUMMER! Camp High-5 in the Afternoon, PLUS Bridge Care!
Camp High-5 will now be running a morning option, an afternoon option and an ALL DAY option! What does this mean? It means FLEXIBILITY for an age group that usually has few choices! By adding “Bridge Care” as mentioned in one of our previous posts, we are allowing young campers to stay a full day! Let us give you some ideas. (Please note, “Bridge Care” is globally available for ages 4-14)
Options galore for Ages 4-6…
- Select Camp High 5 all day from 9am to 4pm
- Take High 5 in the morning (9am-12pm), sign up for “Bridge Care” from 12-1pm, and then experience a completely different camp from 1-4pm that our staff will walk your child to.
- Take an enrichment or sports camp in the morning from 9am-12pm and then have our Bridge Care staff pick up your child for a supervised lunch and an afternoon of Camp High-5 until 4pm.
- Take an enrichment or sports camp in the morning, sign up for Bridge Care, and then take another specialty camp in the afternoon!
- It’s important to note that only camps marked with a “Bridge” will qualify for Bridge Care.
High -5 Camp
with Recreation Staff
Weekly from 6/23-8/15
9am-12pm, 1-4pm or 9am – 4pm
Half Day: $168/$148 Resident Discount
Full Day: $335/ $315 Resident Discount
Bridge Care 12-1pm: $48 / $40 Resident Discount or $10 lunchtime drop-in in a pinch!
Our activity guide will be posted online, TOMORROW!! See you then!